Well any chance of an Indian summer seem to be fading quick and fast, with weekend after weekend of grey wet weather. This is where indoor climbing certainly comes into its own, and although I can’t weight to get out on the “real stuff” I was certainly happy that this weekend climbing was confined to being under rood at my regular haunt Awesome Walls in After climbing on Thursday I took Friday off to recover (That’s what I’m calling my pub tea anyway) before getting back to it on Saturday. As is becoming the norm Saturday means rain, so instead of jogging I dragged the dog out 3.5mile walk before heading down the wall.
Click Liverpool have shown an interest in my story so first order of the day was to get a few photographs taken a fellow photographer and friend Peter Drought of In Print Imaging for the article.
This was followed by approximately 3hrs of bouldering, which I still feel like I am paying for today! However after much chin scratching and advice from fellow climbers I did manage to break a couple of new routes, and will be going back to attack a couple that still managed to beat me (damn that burger on Friday!).
Tonight we going running and Thursday its back to the wall!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePhotoshopped!
ReplyDeleteI found the original...