Well that’s today’s bouldering training out the way and done with, and again ouch! I keep finding muscles I didn’t know I had, mainly because they hurt. I am however trying to believe that this is a good thing and means that I am actually doing some work.
Bouldering (according to Wikipedia) for those who don’t know “is a style of rock climbing undertaken without a rope and normally limited to very short climbs over a crash pad (called a bouldering mat) so that a fall will not result in serious injury. It is typically practiced on large natural boulders or artificial boulders”
Bouldering (according to Matthew) is “torture”
Currently climbing grade V0 – V2 which to be honest are only possible after last Thursdays lesson and I am sure Spider man would struggle with anything above V3, . It must be said that it is fun to be hanging upside down on an overhang, even if its current short lived before falling on the floor.
Thursday we attempt lead climbing !
To find out more about this amazing climbing venue and course go to http://www.awesomewalls.co.uk/Liverpool.html
No comments:
Post a Comment